Thursday, January 26, 2012

Remember Me?

No one should say this. Ever.  There are two outcomes to asking someone this question.

There is a 13% chance that they actually do remember you, and they say "Of course! Star Wars Convention 02, right?!"

The other 87% of the time, that person has NO clue who you are, and you've just created a highly uncomfortable situation for you and for them.  If you have to ask someone if they remember you, they're probably not one of your closest pals.  I wouldn't go up to my best friend and say "Hey, remember me?" unless there was a blunt head trauma involved.  The SECOND that question leaves your mouth, their head is racing through all 543 of their Facebook friends, hoping your face clicks into place.  Chances are, it won't, and now they're put in the awkward position of saying "NOPE!", and now you feel like a dumb ass because you assumed they did.

Instead, my advice is just to ignore that person. Conversation is for friendly people.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, You've done a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.
    Also see my page :: replica Pro beats headphones by dre

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up everyone, it's my first visit at this website, and piece of writing is genuinely fruitful in
    favor of me, keep up posting these posts.
    Here is my webpage ikea furniture assembly service

    ReplyDelete