Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Infograph Me

Here's a list of things you'll never catch me doing:
  • reading the newspaper
  • watching the Discovery Channel
  • reading a non-fiction book
  • looking through a telescope
Here are a list of things you will catch me doing:
  • watching reality TV
  • rapping Nicki Minaj lyrics over and over
  • painting my dog's toenails
  • drooling from the mouth

Needless to say, I'm not the thirstiest for knowledge.
Should I be ashamed? Probably. Am I? Nope.

But for some reason, if some information is presented in one of these newfangled "infographics" that are flying around the internet lately, I will read that shit like it's the latest issue of Us Weekly.
Take this one for example.  If I saw an article on "Marketing Automation," I would pass by that faster than you can say Unisom.  But the infographic? Read it top to bottom.  Ok, maybe not bottom. 

Here's one that actually is interesting:

No comments:

Post a Comment