Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Hairy Situation

Let's get straight to the point.  I have a pretty thick head of hair.  When I say thick, I mean THICK.  I've even heard the question, "You sure you ain't got some black in you?" to which I reply "Only on Friday nights."

JUSTKIDDINGMOMJUSTKIDDINGMOMJUSTKIDDINGMOM

Anyways, I just got out of the shower and I felt compelled to share this with all of you:
That, ladies and gentlemen, is the wall of my shower.  I paste it with all the hair that falls out of my head while I'm washing it.  If I let it go down the drain, I think you can imagine what would happen. If you have no imagination, let me help you: (CLICK HERE!)

DISGUSTING RIGHT?!

This really starts leading to problems when I'm staying at someone else's place.  It gets kind of awkward when I'm leaving and they're like "Oh hey, wait! You left your baby yak in my bathroom!"  and then I'm like "Oh..no, that's just one thousand strands of my hair."


It also leaves me very vulnerable to people cloning me.

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing
    I like to form mine into messages or artwork when I'm in someone else's shower

    I don't understand why people find it so gross. They usually have no problem running their fingers through my hair but when it's in the shower and the cleanest it ever gets, it's suddenly disgusting

    ReplyDelete