Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Reader Rants Vol. 1

Lately, some of my friends have been coming to me with their own problems with the human race and asking me to blog about them.  Since I'll never turn down an opportunity to bitch about something, I gladly obliged.


Brittany C. from Charleston, SC would like to ask her fellow shoppers to please give her some personal space when it comes to standing in line at the cash registers.  Or anywhere else, if I had to guess.  I hate these people too, Brittany.  Moving closer to me is actually not speeding up this transaction, so please stay back.  If I can smell your breath and you can see my PIN, you're too close.

Sarah B. from Mt. Pleasant, SC is tired of letting YOU out in front of her in traffic and receiving no signal of gratitude back.  Not even a wave? A nod? I bet you'd have some certain signals if instead she rammed into the side of your car.

Jessie T. from Charleston, SC wonders what sort of idiot drives around with their turn signal on while they're clearly going straight down a road.  Did they consider turning, but then forget?  How do you not hear that obnoxious clicking?

Have a rant? Or a rave? (But preferably a rant.) Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment