Friday, February 25, 2011

Photo Overload

I, along with 98% of the population, am a Facebook stalker.  Most won't admit this.  Let's face it, Facebook was made for stalking. So, being the good creeper that I am, I log on and visit the newly uploaded photo albums to see what jewels my friends have in store for me.  Every now and then I'll click on an album of about 100 pictures or so of an event, thinking I've really hit the jackpot, when I realize that this person has simply dumped their entire memory stick into an album instead of picking and choosing the highlights.

It gets even worse when I start clicking through the pictures and see that they were taken within 2 seconds of each other.  Sometimes if I click fast enough, it's like watching a movie! HEHEHE

Probably should invest in one of these.

But seriously.  All I want to see is a few embarrassing photos of your life.  Not 34 of your Grandma cutting her birthday cake or 28 of your dog peeing for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment