Thursday, March 3, 2011

Labels

I see a lot of things as I drive down the road everyday.  One thing I don't understand are people who have specially-made front license plates that simply display the make or model of their car.
Examples:

This worries me.  Should I start labeling everything in my life?  Should I put a big sign on my front door that says "APARTMENT" ?

The only time these license plates should be used is to trick people into thinking you have an Escalade or a Navigator.  Put one on your Honda Civic and no one will know the difference.  

1 comment:

  1. There used to be a kiosk in the mall that sold them, when I was in high school. Mislabeling cars was a huge pastime then. I tried to buy one that read "LEXUS" in 24K gold, but I could never come up with the $45. It would have been AWESOME hanging from my 1986 Pontiac Grand Am with spray paint spots on the side.

    ReplyDelete