Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pissed off...literally

I'm a teacher.  When I walk into the staff lounge, I should feel relaxed and safe.  It's the one room in the school where the students are not allowed to go (except they still do...because teachers send them in to buy them snacks HEHEHE).

In reality, every time I swing open the door to the bathroom in there, I'm shaking in my black sparkly flats.  Why? Well, there's two reasons:
  1. There's a 50% chance I'll walk in on one of our older faculty members.  This woman was oddly born with the inability to lock doors AND to speak when someone knocks on said door.
  2. There's a 95% chance I'll walk in to find that a small group of guerrilla toddlers have broken into our lounge and  vandalized the bathroom with their urine.
Although I haven't seen these toddler terrorists, I know they MUST exist because I cannot fathom another reason for there to be so much urine in places where it should not be.  I'm not just talking a drop or two on the seat.  I'm talking puddles on the seat and even worse...on the FLOOR!  How in the world does a grown man manage to miss his target that badly!?  On top of that, this sharp-shooter doesn't even put the seat up before he does it!  Someone needs to reassess their skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment