Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bumper Stickers pt. 2

This one goes out to those bumper stickers with 3 random letters on it and that's it.  There's only one that I know for sure what it stands for:
which is Outer Banks, NC.  I have no idea how I know this.

As for the rest of them, if you slap one on your car I'm going to go ahead and guess what I think it stands for.  Chances are, I'll be wrong, and it'll make you look stupid.  Let's try it!!





This is hands down, "LESBIAN."  I know it doesn't make sense spelling-wise.  Doesn't matter.  Aren't you better at construction, anyway?






This person is helpful.  They are letting everyone know that they are a 30 year old white woman.  This information could be used for 2 reasons:

1.Dating.  If interested, just follow her car to wherever she's going.  Even her house!  She won't mind.
2.Crime. Easiest target.  Go ahead and follow her back to her house as well.





Asian peeping tom.







1 comment:

  1. The ECU sticker is probably East Carolina University. It's sort-of near OBX.

    ReplyDelete