Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life's Little Mysteries

If you're like me, you see people doing stupid things and you try to figure out why they probably think that's a good idea.  For example, when I see girls wearing leggings as pants, I assume that they think that thin, stretchy fabric is flattering to their sagging asses...
Yowch.  But sometimes, people do such idiotic things that I can't even come up with a way to justify them.  For example, tonight at the gym, I was on a treadmill behind a row of stationary bikes.  There was a woman and a man on two bikes next to each other.  Both of them had the televisions on their bikes on and tuned to two different channels.  The entire 40 minutes I was on the treadmill, I watched the woman on the bike as she pedaled her little heart out and stared at the man's TV screen next to her.  Her TV was not broken. Why didn't she change her channel to the channel he was watching if it was so damn interesting?!

I DON'T GET IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment