Monday, May 9, 2011

Overheard..

Have you ever been to http://www.overheardinnewyork.com ?  If not, go now.  I don't even care if you leave my blog (however it will conveniently open in a new window).  Anyways, it's hilarious.  People send in ridiculous things they've overheard in NYC.  And you know they got some crazies:

Starting today, I will share with you things I've heard in my almost-as-exciting town.  My first jewel was overheard at, none other than, THE WAL-MART:


20-something girl on phone to most likely 20-something friend: "I ordered the BLT and didn't even know what it stood for before I got it and ate it!  I know!  Do you know what it stands for?"

...and so on and so forth.  I actually followed this girl for like 30 seconds to see how it would all pan out, and turns out she never got around to actually saying "Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato."  Also, why would you order something that could possibly stand for "Blue Lion Testicles" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment