Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tits or Zits

So after walking around all day with a pimple that is currently competing for the title of "chin," I've noticed a lot of people staring at it.  Like, while I'm in a conversation with them.  Like, not making eye contact whatsoever.  It reminded me of how all some guys prefer to stare at a girl's boobs while they talk to them.  Then I wondered...
"Which is worse? Zits or tits?!"
Would I rather someone stare at my puss-filled volcano, or my dairy pillows?  My oily McNugget, or my shirt puppies?  My cystic missile launcher, or my  nose warmers?
I CAN'T DECIDE!
What do you think?

While you're mulling it over, check out this video (I'll give you a hint; it's zits, not tits.)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, seriously, that was one of the top most disgusting things I have EVER seen. I'm 34 so that's no mean feat. Sick, sick, sick. I'm completely nauseous.

    ReplyDelete