Saturday, May 14, 2011

Complimentary

If you follow my blog (and who doesn't, really?!), then you know that some of the people in my workplace enjoy telling me on a weekly basis how unattractive I am.  Or at least that's what it feels like.  Recently, however, I've received a few comments that only SLIGHTLY make me feel like tying cinder blocks to my feet and jumping in the pool in my apartment complex.

"Look at your legs, you've got black girl legs!"

Now, does she mean these black girl legs,


or these black girl legs?


It's hard to tell.

"I like your hair today, it's so puffy!"

This started out positive, but then took an uuuuugly turn.  Don't ever, ever, EVER, call a girl's hair puffy. I don't spend $900 a year on every antifrizzglosstamingshine spray so that I can come to work and get told that I look like carrot top.

Like Thumper always says:



1 comment:

  1. Beyonce legs are a hot item on this summers market

    ReplyDelete