Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WHY?!?!

DO PEOPLE DRIVE UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT???

I understand people that drive at the speed limit.  It's the law.  I get that.  I don't have a problem with them.  Personally, I only ever drive about 5 over, just to be on the safe side.

BUT UNDER???

What's the point?  Really, what is the reason for driving slower than you have to?  I just came up with some acceptable scenarios in my head:
  1. You're looking for somewhere you've never been.
THAT'S IT.

And now since we have a little thing called GPS, even that shouldn't be an excuse!

Here are some unacceptable scenarios:
  1. You're attempting to text and drive.
  2. You're attempting to pick your nose and drive.
  3. You're attempting to eat that foot long sub and drive.
  4. You just don't have anything better to do so MIGHT AS WELL drive 20 in a 45!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment